When you update any of the following attributes on an inventory part:
Or an inventory tire:
These changes should automatically be reflected in all canned jobs that use that inventory part.
- New labor rate and job category columns
- New labor rate and job category filters
- Edit Job: Takes user into edit mode for job.
- Duplicate Job: Makes an exact replica of the job with the word "Copy" appended at the end of the job title.
- Duplicate and delete functionality are now available for BG canned jobs.
- New checkboxes next to each canned job
- Allows for bulk deleting
- Allows for bulk managing
- Selecting 'Manage Jobs' with one or more checkboxes selected opens a module.
- Can bulk update:
- New toggle on Hacker Tracker.
- When turned on, only posted ROs will appear.
- When turned off, both posted and unposted ROs will appear.
Service writers can improve efficiency by having the option to manage canned jobs in bulk. New inventory part and tire syncing options allow for service writers to automatically manage changes across all selected canned jobs.