In version 2.42, we added canned job enhancements and included inventory part & tire syncing on canned jobs. From labor rates, job categories, and tax settings - you'll now be able to check a few boxes and manage canned jobs in bulk.
Canned jobs enhancements
Inventory part and tire syncing on canned jobs
Posted date toggle on hacker tracker report
Inventory Part and Tire Syncing on Canned Jobs
When you update any of the following attributes on an inventory part:
Or an inventory tire:
These changes should automatically be reflected in all canned jobs that use that inventory part.
Canned Jobs Table Updates
- New labor rate and job category columns
- New labor rate and job category filters
Canned Jobs Table - New Three Dot Menu Options
- Edit Job: Takes user into edit mode for job.
- Duplicate Job: Makes an exact replica of the job with the word "Copy" appended at the end of the job title.
- Duplicate and delete functionality are now available for BG canned jobs.
Bulk Updating Canned Jobs
- New checkboxes next to each canned job
- Allows for bulk deleting
- Allows for bulk managing
Bulk Managing Canned Jobs
- Selecting 'Manage Jobs' with one or more checkboxes selected opens a module.
- Can bulk update:
Posted Date Toggle on Hacker Tracker Report
- New toggle on Hacker Tracker.
- When turned on, only posted ROs will appear.
- When turned off, both posted and unposted ROs will appear.
Service writers can improve efficiency by having the option to manage canned jobs in bulk. New inventory part and tire syncing options allow for service writers to automatically manage changes across all selected canned jobs.